Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here come the photos...

I am going to try to catch up on posting some pictures. I figured I would start with our move from Mississippi to Georgia. There are going to be lots of them so I hope no one minds TONS of pictures of adorable boys ;)

As most of you know our move to Georgia was far from seamless. While we were homeless, the boys and I decided to take a quick impromptu trip to Virginia. We were given the chance to spend some time with my family.







This is my sweet nephew, Hudson. The boys enjoyed him so much (and so did I).




Here is Ethan and Hudson. Hudson didn't stay put for too long. He is a bit on the squirmy side.



Ethan, my beautiful niece, Emily holding Hudson, and Seth. Can you guys believe Emily is 13!?!?!? Where does the time go. She is such a sweet teenager and a great big sister and cousin.

No comments: