Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And so it begins...


I realized there are so many friends that I keep in touch with through viewing their blogs. I love looking at pictures and hearing stories about their families. It is the way I feel like I am a part of their families even though the distance separates us. I decided to start my own blog to keep in touch with all of our friend and family all over the place. I haven't quite figured out how it all works so be patient with me as I figure out the blogging world.

4 comments:

Fishy Busyness said...

Welcome to the dark side! I can't wait for pictures!

Marian said...

AHA!! IT"S ABOUT TIME!! Congratulations! Welcome to blogosphere! The best part of it is at the end of the year you can make it into a book!! Instant scrapbook/journal !! And it's so fun to see what adventures friends are in to :) Thanks for sharing! May I put your blog in my blog roll?

Katie said...

marian
of course :) I'll be watching CNN in the morning.
Katie

The Goldstons said...

YAHOO!! I've been thinking of you lately and so glad to now have this. The boys are getting so big!! Was it really 6 years ago that we were hanging out with Ethan and Sydney as babies?? Looks like life in GA is agreeing with you all. Miss you!